Werner Electric Supply Company is Wisconsin's largest independently-owned distributor of electrical and industrial automation supplies. We employ over 300 employees at 10 branches throughout Wisconsin and 1 branch in Iron Mountain, Michigan. We pride ourselves on being a distributor of choice due to our outstanding customer service. We offer our employees a growing company with a small-company atmosphere that is challenging, rewarding, and fun!
Werner Electric Supply Company was founded on September 13, 1948 in Neenah, Wisconsin. With the addition of the Allen-Bradley product line in 1955, Werner firmly established itself as a viable electrical distributor for local industries and paved the way for future success. Werner began its expansion throughout the state in 1973, when a second location was opened in Green Bay.
In 1986, Werner was purchased by Mr. Lynn T. MacDonald, who still owns the company today. Under his leadership, Werner has constructed a new headquarters (which has been expanded several times), added nine branch locations, and diversified and improved its product and service offerings. With over 60 years of growth behind us, we are proactively pursuing continued success in the future.