This is the team that made the initial business case for applying a SaaS business model to our creative products - a move that has been credited with driving our record high stock price. We're a high visibility group responsible for making strategic recommendations that have a significant financial impact. As such, the right candidate will find this to be a great foundation for growth and an outstanding opportunity to have a material impact on the business.
Our team is responsible for defining monetization strategy and influencing product strategy to drive meaningful revenue growth for Adobe. We cover all three clouds (Experience Cloud, Document Cloud, Creative Cloud)
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve our monetization strategy, optimize our pricing or offering structure (e.g. bundling)
- Working with Product Management and Product Marketing to develop a holistic GTM strategy for how we take new products to market, or improve our existing offerings
- Building business cases for changes to our business model, or new product monetization strategies and driving alignment up to the C-suite level
- Secondary research (understanding competitive landscape, industry trends, etc.)
- Primary research (qualitative customer interviews, design and analyze quantitative market research including conjoint and other robust pricing research, often done in partnership with vendor) to test/validate key hypotheses, define optimal pricing or packaging decisions
- Detailed analysis/modeling to underpin business cases and recommendations, leveraging existing internal data as well as 'what-if' analysis to understand impacts of potential decisions
- Working across teams and geos to confirm operational viability of our proposals
- Conducting post mortems as appropriate to validate recommendations or course correct as necessary
- MBA or equivalent.
- Quantitative talent combined with a strategic mindset and comfort with ambiguity,
- High initiative, with a focus on financial results.
- The ability to simplify the complex, quickly define core problem and frame the solution approach
- Excellent deck-writing, presenting, and upward-influencing skills
- Strong EQ and leadership ability.
- A background including strategy consulting, pricing and packaging strategy, and/or change-management are all big pluses
- Experience driving consensus in a matrixed organization will be helpful
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.