This position supports the Appraisal Service Team by assisting with various responsibilities including reviewing vehicle damage estimates from shops as well as supplemental damage requests.
Throughout the school year, this position is part-time 20 hours per week based on class schedule and our company’s business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This would be an 18-month internship opportunity. During the summer and breaks, the position can be 40 hours per week.
- Assist the Appraisal Service Team by reviewing auto damage estimates and supplemental damage estimates to ensure the damages are consistent with the auto accident details.
- Review labor charges and parts selection to determine if after-market parts are appropriate and repairs are to industry standards.
- Communicate to shops regarding repair & supplemental damage payments.
- Other duties & projects assigned within the Auto Physical Damage Claims department.
- Pursuing Associate or Bachelor’s degree within the automotive repair industry
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills to handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working towards or completed ASI, I-CAR or other automotive industry designations