Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
Shift Requirements Rotating
The maintenance personnel are responsible for maintaining and repairing all machinery and equipment within the facility to keep in proper working order.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Works with production personnel to troubleshoot mechanical or electrical issues
- Works in conjunction with outside contractors and/or vendors as well as OEM's to troubleshoot and make repairs to plant equipment
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Wires and installs AC/DC motors, drives, racks and motion control equipment
- Electrical trouble shooting using the proper tools and PPE
- Controls downtime by performing routine preventive maintenance techniques
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Uses computer system to document work and account for parts
- Communicates with the team using verbal, written or electronic communication including phone, email, radio, or other
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Minimum of 2 prior years of electro-mechanical maintenance experience required
- Ability to read and understand machine part lists, preventative maintenance manuals, schematics and blueprints
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to navigate and perform needed duties on CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Ability to use rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments
- Ability to operate equipment including machines, alignment tools, high lifts, forklifts, boom lifts, scissors lifts, etc.
- Knowledge of AC/DC circuits, motors and drives, PLC, and instrumentation and process controls
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Occasional climbing, bending, kneeling, squatting, crawling, reaching
- Frequent grasping and hand manipulation
- Rotating shifts - 8 hour shift Monday-Friday, weekly rotation (6pm-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
- Weekend overtime as needed
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: Menasha Packaging Company and ORBIS Corporation. As one of America's oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
Click to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
Visit our careers site at to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about Menasha Packaging, please visit .