The Internship will begin in May 2022 and end in August 2022. This internship is designed for a student studying for a career as a Quality Assurance Professional. The Quality Assurance Intern will assist the Quality Department with a variety of projects including:
Expected Areas of Competence (KSAs)
- Create a matrix of customer specifications and quality requirements as a quick reference guide
- Standardize a format and improve how requirements are communicated throughout the operations
- Identify procedure for updating documents going forward
Education and Experience Requirements
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to interpret customer specifications
- Microsoft Computer Skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and
Candidates for positions with NEI, Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All offers of employment will be conditioned upon successful completion of a post-offer, pre-hire background check and drug screen. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
NEI, including Neenah Foundry Company and its subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
EEO/AAP/Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Individual with Disabilities