Employee Type:Full time
Location:WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Job Type:Finance Planning / Analysis
Job Posting Title:Manager, Procure to Pay
The Procure to Pay Manager is a hybrid position that will manage have accountability for the Global Procure to Pay Team. This position is responsible for leading accounts payable, direct and indirect procurement support, and vendor master activities. Responsibilities include: contract maintenance, Ariba administration, travel and entertainment, invoice transactional processing, payment processing, 1099 and 1042 tax reporting, team leadership, metric reporting, and collaboration with offshore leadership. The position reports to the Director, Procure to Pay.
This individual will be an expert in Procure to Pay systems, driving system and process changes, and mentoring team members in their work. In addition, this position will assist in leading improvement projects and recommending policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and efficiency in the Procure to Pay process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the Procure to Pay team in the areas of contract maintenance, Ariba administration, travel and entertainment, invoice transactional processing, payment processing, 1099 and 1042 tax reporting.
- Utilizes technology to lead the team in efficient and timely task execution.
- Identifies and assists with leading improvement projects and initiatives to increase efficiency.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and SOx controls, conducting SOx compliance reviews as required.
- Assists with system conversions and consolidations.
- Serve as liaison with IT on system enhancements and issues resulting in timely actions and resolutions.
- Collaborates with Plant Finance Managers, Procurement, Treasury, and Plant Buyers to optimize the Procure to Pay process.
- Vendor Invoice Queue Management and administration in conjunction with offshore leadership.
- New vendor and vendor change requests management and administration in conjunction with offshore leadership.
- Ensures desktop procedures are maintained for onshore owned activities.
- Ad hoc Procure to Pay projects / tasks as assigned by leadership.
- Ensures month end work including posting invoices, preparing accruals, and performing AP reconciliations is completed timely and accurately.
- Accountable for the day to day performance and development of onshore team members to include timecard management and approval and onboarding of new hires to include a training plan.
- Collaborates with offshore leadership to mentor offshore team members in their Procure to Pay knowledge and provides feedback on results.
- Ensure standardized processes are being followed across the Procure to Pay function, provide refresher training as required.
- Provide timely, constructive coaching and feedback regarding performance including metrics management and address performance issues.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of progressive accounts payable management experience in a high-volume Procure to Pay department(s) required
- Proven skills in developing people
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishing objectives and meeting deadlines
- Project management and/or process improvement experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to work with and understand multiple operating platforms required
- Knowledge of financial systems and multiple ERPs (SAP preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams)
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills (formal and informal) with cultural acumen and ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, setting a tone of working in partnership and collaboration
- Occasional travel to business meetings may be required
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1